Below is race driver Ken Block demonstrating the sport of gymkhana. He pulls some crazy tricks, but best of all is the 360 degree donut he does inside a building. The video starts to warm up around a minute in, and gets truly nuts around 3:00.
(Gymkhana is a similar to autocross, except the courses are very complex and must be memorized by the driver to achieve best time. Obstacles include cones, tires, and barrels; drivers are challenged to perform "reversals, 180 degree spins, 360 degree spins, parking boxes, figure 8s and other advanced skills."
And of course, drifting.)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades