Lucas Colin teaches students the proper way of shifting gears while racing to prevent damage to the gearbox.
* Firstly, remember to use only two or three fingers when shifting down (towards the back of car).
* If you need to apply more pressure than that, something could be wrong.
* Secondly, if you are shifting up (towards the front of car), use only light pressure with the palm of your hand.
* Once again, be reminded that this is all the pressure you need.
If you follow these steps, you will prevent unnecessary damage to the delicate gearbox.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades