Double clutching was born out of necessity to help ease gear transitions and prevent clutch wear.
They've since changed the transmission and the double clutch technique is now reserved for a more deliberate driver looking to add finesse to his acceleration.
This is a skill test. In effect, it's auto racing 101.
If you pass, you can feel confident test driving the most expensive cars on any lot.
If not, that's fine. It's why Mercedes makes an automatic transmission roadster.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades