Collin teaches us how to race at Laguna Seca raceway in this tutorial. When coming out of the pit lane, wait for the workers to wave you on. Make sure there is not traffic around you because you will be doing over 100mph. Once you are sure there is no traffic, turn in the late turn so don't dual apex it as you are turning. By this time you will turn four and then turn five after this on the right hand side of the track. Next, turn six with a small amount of braking bringing the car out and running over the berm. Get all your braking done in a straight line, then continue on down through the racetrack! make sure to pay attention and think thoroughly while you are driving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades