In this video, we learn how to heel toe shift when racing. Many people do this wrong because they will put the front of the foot on the brake, then twist their entire foot sideways. This will result in a jerky motion in the car and is not the correct way to do it. To do it properly, place the left side of the foot onto the brake, then use the right side to blip the throttle on the shift. Then, continue on your way as you are going and you won't experience the jerked motion that you would if you do it the other way!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades